sexta-feira, dezembro 21, 2007

HUMANO, DEMASIADO HUMANO!!!! - Beethoven, Woods, Lombardi, Nietzche!

Um mês inteiro correndo atrás das metas do ano, sem muitas filosofanças, Ram Charaneando a execution e como dizia Vince Lombardi:

"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
"

E, pra não dizer que não falei das flores, quando Nietzche diz "Torna-te quem tu ÉS", só me vem à mente a pérola das pérolas das artes que eu admiro: Música.

Favor apreciar SEM MODERAÇÃO!

Inicio, Beethoven, la 9a. (Vale o prólogo de Leonard - curiosamente o nome de outro Léo).

Parte #1



Parte #2


Parte #3



Em seguida, vinhos bons melhoram com o tempo e o velho e EXCELENTE rock produzi, esse mes, o melhor vintage deste multiverso conhecido:



Finalmente, desejo que todos vivam as palavras de Eldrick Woods Jr:
"
"I view my life in a way ... I'll explain it to you, OK? The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today. And that's how I look at my life. I will be better as a golfer, I will be better as a person, I will be better as a father, I will be a better husband, I will be better as a friend. That's the beauty of tomorrow. There is no such thing as a setback. The lessons I learn today I will apply tomorrow, and I will be better."
Eldrick Woods Jr. AKA, TIGER WOODS, GolfDigest interview, jan/2008.


PAZ, LUZ, VIDA LONGA E AMOR PLENO POR TUDO O QUE VIVERES!!

Nenhum comentário: